Read the latest news here...
Get In TouchContact us
Find out how Vista can cater for your landscaping needs today.
Company History & Background
Vista Landscape Management Ltd was established as a Limited Company in July 1999 after the founder Michael Bateman (Managing Director) and his Team successfully reorganised a council Parks Department to an amenity horticultural company as a result of the competitive tendering environment created by the 1988 Local Government Act.
The Company has developed its business by offering a comprehensive range of horticultural, landscaping both soft and hard and related services to a variety of Private, Public Sector and Commercial contracts located across London and the South East area.
Vista continues to grow, as many of its clients renew fixed term contracts and/or offer Vista additional works based on previous quality and customer service. Coupled with improved financial management and operating practices, this has produced enhanced profits enabling Vista to increase investment back into the business and progress with its business plans for growth.
Vista have been Quality Assured to the BSI ISO 9001:2008 standard since 2004, we are member of the British Association of Landscape Industries [BALI] since 2005 and have been successful in achieving a number of Industry Awards since 1990 to 2010 ‘Design & Build Award for ‘London Borough of Brent’.
The company has over 45, directly employed, trained members of staff, who provide quality and reliability, the majority of Vista's employees have more than 10 years service within the industry and many hold recognised Horticultural, Spraying, Health & Safety and Management Qualifications.
Training & Development Policy for our employee’s
The Company aims to ensure that staff are in possession of the knowledge skills and experience necessary to perform their jobs to a satisfactory standard.
It is the Company’s objective to develop the abilities of its employees and give them the knowledge which will help them achieve the Company’s business goals. We aim to set appropriate standards of performance and to provide training which ensures that those standards are met. Our policy is designed to confirm the Company’s commitment to continuous development of all staff.
In order to support this commitment Vista adheres to:
- Comply with legislation and regulatory requirements aimed at protecting and improving the environment
- Review all processes and determine the environmental impacts and potential emergency situations that could arise
- Implement controls in the form of operational procedures and working practices that will ensure significant impact arising from the processes managed
- Set realistic and achievable targets to reduce the significant impacts of processes through continual improvement using a structured and managed programme
- Develop an awareness and understanding with our clients and suppliers in order to manage impacts and improve communication
Vista have been successful in winning and retaining Parks & Open Spaces contracts.
Vista have been successful in winning and retaining Major Project Groundwork contracts.
Vista have been successful in winning and retaining Soft & Hard Landscaping contracts.